We support clients to develop innovative solutions to global health issues. Our expertise is built on decades of practical experience of health service delivery in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
We have experience in fragile states and post-conflict settings where we have developed approaches and tools especially suited to catalysing functioning health systems in challenging contexts.
Health Partners International offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services to support health systems strengthening, providing high quality, flexible and culturally appropriate approaches to technical assistance and priority health area development:
- Technical advisory services
- Programme design, development and implementation
- Results-based financing and contracting
- Stakeholder engagement, high level policy dialogue and advocacy
- Capacity development, strategic planning, budgeting and management
- Impact and value for money assessment
- Health services monitoring and evaluation
- Community engagement processes
- Quality assurance and improvement
Our Technical Assistance Centre is a rapid response ‘one-stop-shop’ that provides expert recruitment and assignment services to the international health and development sector.