The Business Development and Strategic Communications team is responsible for coordinating and implementing HPI’s business strategy, managing competitive tendering processes and fostering strong working relationships with consultants, partner organisations and clients.
HPI generates, captures, shares and promotes uptake of evidence-based recommendations amongst policy and decision-makers in the health sector. We do this by distilling practical experience in achieving results and researched evidence into peer-reviewed articles, policy and technical briefs, and other multi-media materials and disseminating them via presentations at international conferences and other channels.
- James McIntyre-Brown, Health Practice Director- Europe, DAI Global Health
- Eva Rahman, Head of Strategic Communications
- Amy Wilson-Lee, Head of Business Development and Operations, WISE Development
- Danielle Boulton, Business Development Manager
- Charlotte Mitchell, Technical Coordinator and Health Specialist
- Janine Shaw, Business Development Assistant
- Shannon Beecham, Business Development Assistant, Health Partners Southern Africa
- Lora Cracknell, Business Development Assistant
All Technical Experts and staff contribute to Business Development and Strategic Communications.