The Business Development and Strategic Communications team is responsible for coordinating and implementing HPI’s business strategy, managing competitive tendering processes and fostering strong working relationships with consultants, partner organisations and clients.
HPI generates, captures, shares and promotes uptake of evidence-based recommendations amongst policy and decision-makers in the health sector. We do this by distilling practical experience in achieving results and researched evidence into peer-reviewed articles, policy and technical briefs, and other multi-media materials and disseminating them via presentations at international conferences and other channels.
- Eva Rahman, Head of Strategic Communications
- Michael Joseph, Head of Business Development
- Danielle Boulton, Business Development Coordinator
- Charlotte Mitchell, Technical Coordinator and Health Specialist
- Grace Onotu, Nigeria Business Development Officer
- Tom Wright, Business Development Assistant
All Technical Experts and staff contribute to Business Development and Strategic Communications.