Health Partners International provided hospital management support for a project in Hung Yen Province, Vietnam, to investigate the viability of a five-year programme of health care strengthening support from Lux Development. Our role was to help improve and strengthen operational management.
- assisting in the liaison between hospital and provincial health authorities
- assessing hospital performance and providing recommendations to improve organisation and management
- developing and improving strategic services planning, organisation and evaluation
- assessing the health workforce requirements for the hospital and providing recommendations for improved performance
- the development and field testing of management tools.