Health Partners International (HPI) is a member of the Ecorys Health Consortium, which holds one of the European Union Lot 8 Framework Contracts. The contract provides short- and long-term technical assistance in health to European Delegations in countries with aid agreements with the European Union.
Technical assistance focuses on the following core areas: public health, health economics and health financing, health care, human resources development, pharmaceutical sector and health promotion.
Under the current framework contract, three Consortia are called upon to submit offers on a competitive basis for specific assignments up to a a maximum value of EUR 300,000.
HPI has been a member of the ECORYS Consortium since 2005 and has provided consultants to support various projects including:
- Technical Assistance to strengthen official development assistance and the Primary Health Care Sector Policy Support Programme (PRIMCARE SPSP) – South Africa
- Assessment of the call for proposals “Access and Quality of Primary Health Care” under PRIMCARE SPSP- South Africa
- Mid-Term Evaluation of the Barbados Health Programme, Barbados
- Strengthening of a health management information system, Zambia
- Review of country-level implementation procedures for the Global Fund, Botswana
- Development of a Mid-Term Framework Budget – Morocco
- Final Evaluation of Support to the National HIV/AIDS Strategic Plan, Trinidad and Tobago
- Assignment in support to the National Authorising Officer: Health sector project identification – Zambia