E – Health
Our e – health innovations are designed to meet the needs of clients and country partners operating in low-resource settings.
Our senior technical experts have developed our healthcare technology and information and communication technology (HPI ICT) solutions based on their extensive experience of working in the field.
The e-health solutions we provide are accessible, affordable and robust.
Supportive Software Platforms
Our software platforms support training, health systems management and community participation.
We only make use of open-source software to avoid costly annual licensing fees and reduce the cost of development. All platforms can be tailored to our client’s needs. Our platform types include:
Health System Management – Software that integrates different data sources for data-driven decision-making for health system managers. Read more about:
Training Support – Quality online training courses facilitated by an e-learning platform for health workers, health administrators and students. Read more about:
Community-based platforms – Mobile applications that enable real-time data collection and analysis at community level. Read more about:
Novel Hardware Systems
We have developed our own hardware systems that can function in settings with energy and internet shortcomings. Our hardware systems have the following qualities:
- Energy efficient – By using energy-efficient hardware, we reduce power consumption eleven-fold as compared to conventional systems.
- Solar-powered – By enabling hardware to be solar-powered, hardware and internet can remain functional despite power outages.
- Local-hosting – By enabling local hosting, all data is stored in-country and also accessible without an ongoing internet connection.
- Low-carbon footprint – By reducing power consumption, our platforms are also friendly towards the environment.
For more information:
- Download our ICT Overview Brochure
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org