Contract: Full/Part time (expected duration of programme: 5 years with anticipated start date mid 2017)
Deadline for Applications: 20th January 2017
HPI anticipates the release of a programme in Nigeria which will aim to improve the planning, financing and delivery of sustainable and replicable pro-poor services for malaria in 6 supported Nigerian states and at the federal level. The project will produce the following outputs: strengthened government stewardship at national level and in supported states, increased and sustainable availability of antimalarial commodities, such as insecticide treated bed nets, malaria testing kits and malaria drugs, more efficient and equitable malaria prevention and treatment services, better engaged citizens and institutions in the country’s malaria response through awareness and social behaviour change, and an evidence based learning environment.
- Programme Manager (15+ years managing international development programmes in the health sector, including Malaria programming with a strong governance and HSS background)
- Use of Evidence Specialist (10+ years working experience in overseeing and developing project operations research and M&E strategies)
- Finance Manager (10+ years’ experience overseeing finance & accounting aspects of international aid programmes)
- Operations Manager (10+ years’ experience managing operations in donor funded projects, ideally in the health sector)
- Malaria Specialists (5- 10+ years’ experience in providing overall technical leadership to support malaria prevention and control, with experience in malaria epidemiology and control in Africa especially Nigeria, at international level and/or at State level)
- Public Financial Management Specialist (10+ years of relevant professional experience related to Public Financial Management)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Specialist (10+ years’ experience in procurement and supply chain management functions in donor funded projects or international NGOs)
- Private/Commercial Sector Specialist (10+ years of relevant work experience in private sector mobilisation for health)
- Health Information Specialist (10+ years’ experience providing technical support in the development of health statistics, information systems and databases)
- Demand side/ Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) Specialist (National) (5+ years’ experience managing National and/or State level health communication/BCC)
- M&E Officer 5+ years of relevant experience in M&E reporting and analysis and participation in public health programmes in Nigeria, particularly in Malaria programmes
- HSS/Governance Expert (State) 5+ years of related experience in health governance and health system strengthening
Send your cover letter and tailored CV (no more than 2 pages), highlighting salary expectations in GBP, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2017. Please add the role(s) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
See full description here.