We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to help us achieve our goals. Whether you are interested in short and long term opportunities on our country-based our programmes, working in our Sussex-based head office or providing short-term consultancy support, we are interested in hearing from you.
We are expanding our network of consultants in key technical areas including: Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH); Disease Control including Malaria; Nutrition; Human Resources for Health; and Health Systems Strengthening.
If you are interested in being considered for short- or long-term technical assistance, please send your CV and cover letter to bdrecruitment[at]healthpartners-int.co.uk
By submitting your CV and cover letter to HPI, we understand that you have read our Data Protection Policy and have given us your permission to store your personal details and contact you about job opportunities.
Sign up to receive our quarterly e-newsletter Systems Matters and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for to hear about exciting new job opportunities from around the world. Please see current vacancies below:
Project and Business Support Assistant, WISE Development – Apply by 26 February, 2017
Short- and long-term technical assistance
- Short Term Technical Assistance Roster – Global – Apply by 31st January, 2017
- West African Regional Health Experts – West Africa – Apply by 31st January, 2017
- Southern African Regional Health Experts – Southern Africa – Apply by 31st January, 2017
- Health Systems Strengthening Experts – Global – Apply by 31st January, 2017
- East African Regional Health Experts – East Africa – Apply by 31st January, 2017
- Asia Regional Health Experts – Asia – Apply by 31st January, 2017