Health Partners International (HPI) is part of an expanding network of independent, technically-focused organisations with a shared commitment to long-term collaboration and equitable relations.
Our collective vision is to develop effective, accessible and affordable health care and we are dedicated to sharing the skills and experience that are necessary to achieve this. HPI ensures that projects are sustainable in low-income countries through capacity building with local partners.
The network includes:
- WISE Development
- Health Partners Southern Africa (HPSA)
- Health Partners Zambia
- Health Partners Ghana (HPG)
- Health Partners Asia
- GRID Consulting, Nigeria
- Treeshade Associates
The network brings together:
- a wide range of international, regional and local health sector experts
- well tried methodologies and approaches developed by experts in their field
- skills, knowledge and experience across a range of specialised technical areas.